brake pad question?

well the other day after i installed my lowering kit i noticed a little grinding noise from the rear.. i thought it was just the kit seatiing itself in so i didnt worry but now its a loud grinding so i know its the brakes. i checked them and everyone looked brand new except for the inside rear pass side. i was worn down to bear metal.. i was wondering what causes only 1 pad to go bad while all the others are completly fine... :dunno:

hey thanks for the help. i have been keeping an eye on it and noticed nothing so far. and i am interested in the baer kit. but dont really know whats involved. im trying to do most of the work myself to save money. but im no dummy wen it comes to auto stuff so i should be able to handel it.... :driving:

hey thanks for the help. i have been keeping an eye on it and noticed nothing so far. and i am interested in the baer kit. but dont really know whats involved. im trying to do most of the work myself to save money. but im no dummy wen it comes to auto stuff so i should be able to handel it.... :driving:

brakes are the easiest thing in the world. I could help you out step by step real quickly. Don't keep driving it if your still metal on metal. at least put some pads back there and pop the sliders out and clean and grease them.

no once i new it was the brakes i took my moms car and bought new ones. i would never drive on bad brakes if i new they were bad. but i was talking about how hard the baer kit would be like do i need a new master cylinder, new lines stuff like that? :dunno:

thanks kyle