Laser Jammer

SSAlaska

They are unlawfull? I know radar jammers are, I'm guessing for FAA reasons and what not. Bummer about them not working. Personally I would rather have a small displace the showed the location of and LEO in my genral area, you know, incase I ever needed there help :D

Have never had one, but did all the internet research.  They are expensive, unlawful, and do not work at all (totally ineffective).

They actually use laser up there in AK?

Mr. P. :)

Respectfully Misterp I have to disagree with you. I know you are a fountain of knowledge but your wrong about the Laser Jammers. As big as we are into our SS's there are others out there that are into defeating police Radar/Laser. In fact there is a forum just for it http://www.radardetector.net/index.php. Lots of valuable information there, in addition independant testers like consumer reports and such have evaluated indepth laser jammers and their capabilities. They do work.

Yes they use Laser in AK, infact when I was driving out on my way to my new base here in Las Vegas I took a direct hit by a trooper on a overpass. I did get an alert from my detector but it would have been too late, lucky for me I wasnt speeding too bad, maybe 10 over or so. Laser if difficult to effectivly detect, however detector/jammers can either JAM the gun, or reduce their effective range (giving you time to slow down) very very significantly. Check into in MisterP I am sure you will be very surprised.

<Nervous about challenging MisterP and his knowledge, will he send a roaming band of Ninjas for me?> :D

:driving::flag: