Bose system...HELP

I need help.... I can't figure out how to disconnect the sub under the dash? Any ideas of the best way? I took the consol apart and have acsess to the amp and can see the inputs and out put wires but have no idea what one feeds the sub? Any idea where I could find a wire diagram for the stock amp? :banghead:

I need help.... I can't figure out how to disconnect the sub under the dash?  Any ideas of the best way?  I took the consol apart and have acsess to the amp and can see the inputs and out put wires but have no idea what one feeds the sub?  Any idea where I could find a wire diagram for the stock amp? :banghead:

why????

I need help.... I can't figure out how to disconnect the sub under the dash?  Any ideas of the best way?  I took the consol apart and have acsess to the amp and can see the inputs and out put wires but have no idea what one feeds the sub?  Any idea where I could find a wire diagram for the stock amp? :banghead:

why????

I'm guessing the he added subs and an amp but didn't add another amp for highs/mids (either has stock hu or aftermaket) and when he turns it up the stock sub distorts horribly...I don;t know just guessing.

I have no idea which wire it is for sure on the harness, but I just unplugged the factory amp.

its a dual voice coil sub, need to cut 4 wires. not sure on the colors, but lift up your cup holder and on the passenger side of the console you will see the wires, clip all 4. If you need to PM me and I will look at mine to get you the colors.