Made my decision

Last weekend I found a guy with a 2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello with a 6spd manual for sale. It is actually really hard to find these maranellos, especially with a 6 speed. I searched all over Canada and all the 575 had the F1 tranny. I located a 03 black 575 with a 6spd but it had 30000km on it, a little too high for my liking especially on a Ferrari. The 2001 Ferrari 550 maranello had low km (3200km), 6spd, full tubi exhaust (it is very loud), imola sport brake kit, and tuning from novitech. I drove it around and bought it the same day. It is fast, loud and beautiful. This thing turns heads everywhere it goes. I got it for a pretty reasonable price, only thing is it needs a good detail job and an interior cleaning, it was raining/snowing when I picked it up, so it is a bit dirty inside and out. I'm very satisfied with my first Ferrari and the wife didn't seem to mind having a ferrari. (she didn't like the srt8 or the tbss that much). Instead of selling the 03 ZO6, I decided to get rid of the TBSS while it is still new, so I don't take a hard hit. I've already got a few calls about it since I put it for sale.

Ferrari.jpg

ferrari3.jpg

ferrari2.jpg

Ferrari4.jpg

ferrari5.jpg

ferrari6.jpg

Edited by ChevySSandChevy8.1 (see edit history)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, if you come down to miami, ill help you detail it :thumbs: as long as you let me drive it :devil:

But in all seriousness it was a good choice the 550 is rarer although to some people it doesnt turn heads because it isnt as flashy as a 360, the damn thing is so common here sometimes i mix them up for new vettes if i just get a glance. however the 550 is def cleaner and it is not usually on the road

good choice