Made my decision

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...you weren't kidding about the floors... :sigh:

VERY nice ride though! now can we get some smokey burnout pics from it?

Brian  :cheers:

Would love to do some burnouts in it soon, I'm deciding whether to go with aftermarket rims or not, and if I do I'll just shred those rear tires. :)

Very nice car... are those factory floormats? :D Are those seats comfortable, they dont look it, but Ford seats look nice and are really uncomfortable.

I'm going to get new floor mats, I still don't know why there are walmart floor matts in a ferrari.

Very nice, if you come down to miami, ill help you detail it :thumbs:  as long as you let me drive it  :devil:

But in all seriousness it was a good choice the 550 is rarer although to some people it doesnt turn heads because it isnt as flashy as a 360, the damn thing is so common here sometimes i mix them up for new vettes if i just get a glance. however the 550 is def cleaner and it is not usually on the road

good choice

I'm happy with it, I'm actually getting it detailed today, so it should be all shiny for the weekend.

sound clip of the exhaust please

I'll try and get something up.

Looks exactly like the one (color and all) that Will Smith drives in Bad Boys II.  Very nice car. :)

Sure is, I've always loved the look of this model.

Thanks a lot guys, I'm as happy as any guy could be. The new ZO6 is so nice, but I just always wanted one of these. I've driven it every day since I've got it so far and man does it turn heads. Women just love this car. The seats are just about as comfortable as the C5 ZO6 seats but these seats hug you a lot more. As for driveability it is not the nicest thing to drive everyday, but I don't care. It is still pretty damn fast, about stock C5 ZO6 fast, but makes a hell of a lot more noise. This thing drinks gas like you wouldn't believe. I estimate maybe 8-9 miles per galon with normal driving, but I think the car makes up for that. The only real modification that I am looking at is some aftermarket rims for this beast. I'm glad I bought one with the tune/brakes and exhaust already done to it, because the aftermarket is so expensive for this car. :eek:

You are the Mac Daddy, the new Mayor McCheese of Pimpville. :jester: I think this is one of the best looking GT cars available. The new GT style Ferrari's are getting a little scary looking, IMO. If your ever in the Massachusetts area with that beast, look me up. :D

Congrats on your purchase!!! I've had the opportunity to drive plenty of the italian beasts and my favorite to date was a 360 challenge stradale that i drove in NYC. Didnt get to really push it since i was in downtown manhattan but the sound coming from the factory pipes was intoxicating. 550 would be my first choice for purchase though.

Enjoy!!!

PS: what kind of tune/mods are already on the car?

Congrats on your purchase!!! I've had the opportunity to drive plenty of the italian beasts and my favorite to date was a 360 challenge stradale that i drove in NYC.  Didnt get to really push it since i was in downtown manhattan but the sound coming from the factory pipes was intoxicating.  550 would be my first choice for purchase though. 

Enjoy!!!

PS: what kind of tune/mods are already on the car?

The car has a full Tubi Exhaust, Imola sport brake kit and tuning from Novitech. I'm highly considering some rims on this car likely and HRE wheel.

:cheers: Thanks for the compliments guys.