Bug Guards?

Anyone using a big guard on the front of an SS to prevent stone chips? I put tht 3M invisible bra on my SUV and love the protection it gives, but I hate the visible line across the hood. I want to put the invisible bra across the entire painted front end of my 06 SS, but would rather have a quality bug guard to protect the hood. My question is.....with the hood being rather high (6" or so vertical face) above the grille, does a bug guard look ridiculous on this vehicle?

I realize style is in the eye of the beholder, but would appreciate some opinions.

it depends on what 'look' youre going for. if you want that clean sport truck look, you probably want to go with the invisible bra. if your going for inexpensive practicality, go with the bug guard. i personally dont like that look, but you know what they say about opinions. stylin concepts has an assortment of them, military and sports team logos if you wanna go that route...my $.02

I have a GM one ...  Mine is extremely hard to see, due to being low profile and being a black truck ....

Look Closely ...  It's on there

100_0243.jpg

100_0242.jpg

Excellent fit! My SS is the Silver Birch, so it won't be invisible, but I love the look. I was going to order an Aero Wrap by EGR from Stylin Concepts, but would like to check out the GM one first. Do you have the part number?

Excellent fit!  My SS is the Silver Birch, so it won't be invisible, but I love the look.  I was going to order an Aero Wrap by EGR from Stylin Concepts, but would like to check out the GM one first.  Do you have the part number?

Not Right off hand ... But check back soon, or I'll PM you.

Be advised ... GM has two seperate models ... One like mine, that comes to "Peaks" at the corners of the hood, and a second one with "Wings" that wraps around the front of the hood a little.

Actually ... You will have to go to your Dealer to get one. BTW ... You have an '06 and I have an '04 ... You have the new "Bullnose" hood, HD type. It will be two completely different styles .... sorry ...

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)