two tone wheels...whats ur opinion???

i can get these in 20's for $175 a piece....not bad in my opinion.

check em out:

http://www.reececustomwheels.com/gear713mb.html

and let me know. btw, my truck is black!

the reason i was wanting thses is cuz i can get them through the dealer for $175 a piece for 20x9's. thats a steal!!!! i can get the chromed ss ones (look just like stock) but im not into chrome...at all.

if you have any suggestions on other wheels that look "good" on our truck plz point me int the right direction. and i can see what kind of deal i can get on them through the dealer...

Edited by jakerz (see edit history)

Yea I am not diggin em either, I think the two tone like that doesnt look right, I have black chrome 20's.... kind of like a misti chrome, when u look at them one way they r black but other way they look chrome....look for some of those see what u think..

There is a set of those running around my hometown .... they are on a lifted off road truck .... but they look ok. They don't turn heads and make people go damn ... but they are eye catching and look nice.

There is a set of those running around my hometown .... they are on a lifted off road truck .... but they look ok.  They don't turn heads and make people go damn ... but they are eye catching and look nice.

lol...well I am in Maine so if u have pretty much anyting that isnt stock than it will turn alot of heads

I saw that guy driving around again today ... I wasn't looking for them and still noticed them as he drove by ... they looked pretty good ... if you like get em ... you won't be out much if you don't like them later ... JUST DO IT