Pics Of My SS Ready For The SEMA Show

Stiff1

Well I finally finished up my truck for the SEMA Show out in Vegas. I only had about two weeks to really be able to work on it, so there wasn't much that I could do. Some of this stuff I already had, and some of it I just finished up with. I ended up with:

-Custom Mandrel Bent 304 Stainless Exhaust with a pair of Aero Exhaust 3030XL mufflers and tips. The system exits through the center of the roll pan and is buffed to a mirror shine from the front to back.

-Keystone Ram Air Hood

-SSBC Tri-Power Brake System

-Nad Wheels 22x9.5 NAD6 (Black Center with a 4" Chrome Lip)

-Toyo 305/40/22 Tires

-Ground Force Lowering Kit (with a slight modification for a little extra drop)

-BSER Roll pan Molded in with Center Exit Exhaust and Side Flush Mounted License Plate.

-Shopman 1 Chrome Plated Bowtie

-Realwheels Custom Black Side Steps with Mirror Finish Steps

-Realwheels Custom Stainless Steel Mesh Grille Inserts

-Realwheels Chrome Billet S.S. Emblems

-Realwheels Chrome Billet Door Handles and Surrounds

-Realwheels Chrome Billet Interior Grab Handles

-MTX Loaded Thunderform Sub Box

-Showtime Audio Suede Headliner

-Aftermarket Headlight (don't know the brand)

-Smoked Taillights

-MSD 8.5 Wires

-160* Thermostat

-E-Fans

-Zippy Shift Kit

-2600 T/C

-High Flow Cats

-Faze Gauge

-Procharger D1SC with the 3-Core Intercooler and 3.85" Pulley

-Belanger Long Tube Tri-Y Headers

-Zippy Performance Tuning

-Topline Bed Extender and Melrose Roof Rack

-Fabulous Graphix Custom Sponsor Logos

SilveradoSS-8.jpg

SilveradoSS-4.jpg

SilveradoSS-5.jpg

SilveradoSS-6.jpg

SilveradoSS-7.jpg

The truck sounds very mean :devil: and it has the go to back it up. I will try to get some more pics of the truck in the next couple of days. Let me know what you guys think.

Edited by Stiff1 (see edit history)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would have done it a bit different although i like a good few things, and its flows well. Did you forget to tint your third brake light? show us some more pics at the show etc

When I picked up the truck from the paint shop the guy suprised me with the taillights. I had no plans on doing them at all. One of the first things that I thought of was that the 3rd brake light need it also, but I didn't have anymore time to get it finished. I'll smoke it after the show so it all matches.

I will try and get some more detailed pics od a few of the custom things. I'll be keeping everyone updated. Thanks for the compliments :cheers:

Thanks for in compliments. The side steps arne't that bad in person. If the truck wasn't lowered, I would most likely keep them on. Also the S.S. Steps are a new product for the company that I work for and I need to have those on for the show. The truck also has a rook rack on it right now will be holding two surf boards at the show. That also comes off pretty easy.

The mesh grille was something that I planned for about 1 year ago, but never had a chance to do it until now. I'm really happy with the way that it turned out.

I'll be taking some more pics soon. The truck is leaving on Monday so I'll try to get some before then. Here is a before pic to compare.

DSC02436.jpg