Pics Of My SS Ready For The SEMA Show

Stiff1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whats the flap hangin down in the front?

shot in the dark on this one but probably to deflect air for the intercooler?

Naaaaa, it's a custom spoiler to glue the front end down so that he can show off his NASCAR skills! :lol:

Seriously, nice truck. A few things I would do differently, a few things I already thought of, and a few things I plan on copying now. :thumbs:

The rubber flap is to deflect air into the intercooler. I was planning on building a scoop for it, but I didn't get time to finish.

what boot will you be in at SEMA?

The truck will be in the TopLine MFG. Booth #32227 at the show.

Here are some more pics of the truck that I took yesterday. I'll have to wait until I get back from the show to do some more pics since the truck got picked up today.

Pedals

DSC06969.jpg

Gauges

DSC06970.jpg

Steering Wheel

DSC06971.jpg

Headliner

DSC06974.jpg

SS EmblemsDSC06975.jpg

DSC06976.jpg

Front Grille

DSC06977.jpg

5 Grilles

DSC06978.jpg

Headlight

DSC06979.jpg

Side Steps

DSC06980.jpg

Edited by Stiff1 (see edit history)

wow! icant believe the neg feedback on some parts on the truck..through and through, i think the thing is an icon,,,its a mean "beat ur ass" lookn SS....i have the same light assembly up front on my truck....now u were saying u were going to remove the side nerf bars...would u be selling them...if not do u know where i can find em...i want em baaad...and while on that subject how bout lettn me in on the grab handles....id appreciate any info.....siiick truck bro....neck Breaker in my book!!

BYN

wow! icant believe the neg feedback on some parts on the truck..through and through, i think the thing is an icon,,,its a mean "beat ur ass" lookn SS....i have the same light assembly up front on my truck....now u were saying u were going to remove the side nerf bars...would u be selling them...if not do u know where i can find em...i want em baaad...and while on that subject how bout lettn me in on the grab handles....id appreciate any info.....siiick truck bro....neck Breaker in my book!!

BYN

Thanks for the compliments. :cheers: I don't know if I'm going to sell the steps or keep them around for the next year to do some shows with them. Both those and the handles are from realwheels. The handles are a stocked item, and the steps were custom built just for show. There was a lot of thought and planning that went into making the steps the way that they are. I know that it is not my favorive thing on the truck, but in person they make the truck look that much lower.

I can just image your pride with a truck like that.

I do take a lot of pride in my truck. I love telling people that I just drive a Chevy truck, and then when they see it, they love it!

doesnt matter what you do to your truck, some people are going to not like certain aspects of it.

i think it looks great, do you have a tonneau too? the truck (to me) looks great as a complete package. yeah the side steps are different, but thats what SEMA is all about - NEW PRODUCTS! and I must say I envy you for having the truck with all the parts that guys on this forum (that has great taste in trucks, and parts!) asking where you got these parts.

everybodys going to pick and choose what they like and what they dont but overall its awesome. congrats and enjoy, and oh by the way - you need to add more pics :cool: