Did full TRENZ facelift today - I like it!

SEfromTEMPE

SEfromTEMPE:

Your truck looks really good… :thumbs:

I work in Tempe; maybe I’ll see you around…

:cheers:

Thanks for all the compliments. Yeah, if i see you around town I'll definitely notice - I'm on the road every day and I have yet to see ONE SS on the road besides mine - But yet everyone who sees the truck is familiar with the SS model! I like having a vehicle different from everyone else, so that's just one more great reason for buying the SS :D

DAMN IT!!! Just another mod that I will have to wait on. It looks great and I am impressed that you took the time to get rid of the old mesh. Now that I have seen the entire install, the Stealth SS will be getting the same surgery when I get back to the states. Good Job and thanks for the pics.

:flag::chevy:

QUOTE (blackhawk @ Oct 26 2003, 12:17 AM)

SEfromTEMPE:

Your truck looks really good… 

I work in Tempe; maybe I’ll see you around…

Thanks for all the compliments. Yeah, if i see you around town I'll definitely notice - I'm on the road every day and I have yet to see ONE SS on the road besides mine - But yet everyone who sees the truck is familiar with the SS model! I like having a vehicle different from everyone else, so that's just one more great reason for buying the SS 

The only Red SS I have seen in AZ besides in the showroom was Lee’s…I’ll keep an eye out, I am around the Mill ave area quite a bit… :thumbs:

Archived