thinking of buying an 04 SSS

Quik

heres the flaw tho its a rolled over body. besides that everything is in good shape. only 63k miles on it. wheels are also decent.... i could be into this truck completely done for about 8k maybe less. depending on a few things

i thought of maybe just making it a 99-02 body and make it similar to what my truck looks like but opposite and use it as my tow rig/daily driver

but tell me some of your thoughts

also interior is in real good shape

post-8166-1161479260_thumb.jpg

post-8166-1161479272_thumb.jpg

post-8166-1161479290_thumb.jpg

post-8166-1161479304_thumb.jpg

post-8166-1161479317_thumb.jpg

Looks like some of the damage was at the yard not from the accident  :dunno:

Price sounds high for the damage/mileage

The milk crate seat looks to be in excellent shape...where's the rest of the interior? :jester:

Doing it up like your other truck is  :cool:

no no, im saying complete driving and title and paitned for that price. interior is out of truck. was sitting towards the side. i would get this donor for the price my buddy paid for it + buyers fee. i probably could get a full body and have it painted for the rest of the sum....and do the swap in a weekend

we already did the swap before for a buddy...mileage im not to concernd since i do have a nother motor out of my truck if i needed to use another one. since te 408 is going in the 02 in the near future

thinking electron blue met with white stripes or white hockey stripes.

Looks like some of the damage was at the yard not from the accident  :dunno:

Price sounds high for the damage/mileage

The milk crate seat looks to be in excellent shape...where's the rest of the interior? :jester:

Doing it up like your other truck is  :cool:

no no, im saying complete driving and title and paitned for that price. interior is out of truck. was sitting towards the side. i would get this donor for the price my buddy paid for it + buyers fee. i probably could get a full body and have it painted for the rest of the sum....and do the swap in a weekend

we already did the swap before for a buddy...mileage im not to concernd since i do have a nother motor out of my truck if i needed to use another one. since te 408 is going in the 02 in the near future

thinking electron blue met with white stripes or white hockey stripes.

That sounds like a pretty sweet deal :thumbs:

Hope all the swapping goes well

Looks like a lot of work. I am not a big fan of a totalled out vehicles. Seems like when you fix them, nothing fits or works like as if it was new. But if you know what your doing, go for it :thumbs:

whats alot of work tho? swapping a body? cab mounts are like 6 bolts, bed is 8 bolts, front metal like 10 bolts....then connect harness's

and yes alot of work to some, to much for others but for me to do this is cheaper then what iw ould be for someone else to do it