Whipple S/C For Sale

04ChargedSS

I hate to do it, but it has to be done. I am selling my Whipple super charger. The unit was purchased and installed on the 18th of June 06. I ordered it for the 2004 (LQ9) 6.0 H/O engine. As for milage, I would estimate no more than 300 or 400 miles for the two months it was on the truck. It is the black unit with a 4.25 pully that puts out 4 to 6 psi. The only parts I don't have are the outlet tube for the water pump and one of the relays for the Whipple electronics. If you run a custom tune you don't need the electronics. I also don't have the air box and filter that came with it but they are available and if you want it we can talk. The kit cost $4999.00 new. I think the charger alone is worth around $3500.00.

Delphi 42# direct replacement injectors are also for sale. They only have about an hour or two on them. They were $380.00 for the set...any offers?

I would prefer to sell the S/C localy to minimize packing and shipping, but that's always negotiable.

Well, no one seemed to respond to this so I am keeping it for a bit.

I called Whipple and they say it will work on some different engines and I can call to verify when I decide what I want. They said they would help me out with the parts I need to convert as well. That's pretty cool customer support if you ask me!

So with that said............I'll hold on to it for a bit longer. :) We'll see what transpires.

Well, no one seemed to respond to this so I am keeping it for a bit.

I called Whipple and they say it will work on some different engines and I can call to verify when I decide what I want. They said they would help me out with the parts I need to convert as well. That's pretty cool customer support if you ask me!

So with that said............I'll hold on to it for a bit longer. :)  We'll see what transpires.

post it on performancetrucks.net. Seem to be a lot over there that love the whipple SC.

Archived