project "Intimidator 408" pics of parts inside

Quik

well its almost winter now and almost time to start working on the new setup. heres a few of the new goodies

first up is a L76 intake from the austrialian elcamino. it has a 90mm TB opening as you can see by comparing it to the tape measure its quite large

post-8166-1161635488_thumb.jpg

post-8166-1161635501_thumb.jpg

post-8166-1161635508_thumb.jpg

post-8166-1161635517_thumb.jpg

second up is a set of L92 heads. they flow the best of any stock production truck head avaible. something like 335 on the intake side. 2.16 and 1.6 valves i do believe they are stock on the new 6.2 esclades and will work well with the new 408

post-8166-1161635552_thumb.jpg

post-8166-1161635560_thumb.jpg

post-8166-1161635570_thumb.jpg

well its almost winter now and almost time to start working on the new setup. heres a few of the new goodies

first up is a L76 intake from the austrialian elcamino. it has a 90mm TB opening as you can see by comparing it to the tape measure its quite large

How much did that set you back? Please post where I can get one, or PM me with info.

How much did that set you back? Please post where I can get one, or PM me with info.

PM white408tb and let me know you pmd him and ill let him know about you.... as for my price is cheaper then yours would be

slighty larger then the Trex with less duration

im hoping to find or make 1 7/8 LTs for this new setup with dual 3" or dual 3" into a single 4" setup

Gotta feeling you're going to be fabbing those, I've been looking for 1 7/8" headers off and on for a year now and nada. :sigh: Hooker might have a set of super comps :confused:

Mr. P.

slighty larger then the Trex with less duration

im hoping to find or make 1 7/8 LTs for this new setup with dual 3" or dual 3" into a single 4" setup

Gotta feeling you're going to be fabbing those, I've been looking for 1 7/8" headers off and on for a year now and nada. :sigh: Hooker might have a set of super comps :confused:

Mr. P.

fbodys are close i was thinking getting a set and just having my buddy tweak them to get them to work...no way in hell im compermising this motor and power output with 1 3/4 headers

PM white408tb and let me know you pmd him and ill let him know about you.... as for my price is cheaper then yours would be

I tried to send a PM and user white408tb is not found on this website... :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

heres the SVO 42# injectors ill be using, also youll see i have them mocked up on a LS1 fuel rail onto the L76 intake. as you can see in hte one pic i have to tweak the rail to line up with the intake mounting holes and also to make spacers to make up the difference since the L76 is based off LS2 style injectors which are shorter, so my rail will sit slightly higher then on a LS1/LS6 intake

post-8166-1162677947_thumb.jpg

post-8166-1162677957_thumb.jpg

post-8166-1162677971_thumb.jpg

post-8166-1162677984_thumb.jpg