RACED A 5.0 MUSTANG

BLACKRAIDERSS

well i was leaving a party on saturday night ...with my homeboys

then i see a car catching up to me....he was on my tail....so i stepped on it.

there was a stop light a head of us....luckly the light turn red....and the guy...changed lanes and got besides me and told me "lets go for it on the light" i was like for sure..so we both hit it...my tires started spinning.he took me like a cars length....i can hear him shifting gears..

in front of us was another red light , so i told him...lets go for it again....so we both went for it again but this time i took him for like 2 car lenghts ..he didnt even bother catching up to me....he slowed down instead but there we go again...there was a nother stop light ahead...so we went at it again...i took him once again....but out of nowhere we see a cop coming the opposite way.....he straight out saw us racing so we both seperated and went ..our own seperate ways and stepped on it... we got lucky that cop didnt even bust a U turn or anything he just keep going his way...that was a close one...didnt want to get another ticket for racing...... :driving: .SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I raced a 5.0 the other day too, and I got smokeeeeeeeeeeeeed! Not even the AWD helped, he just gripped and took off like a bat out-a-hell

o yea dam...he must of had alot of ish under his hood...

cuz the guy i raced ..he got smoked........and im riding on 24's...

i imagine if i would of been racing with my stock rims...lol.. :driving:

hell yeah it gets carzy down here. fools always trying to rev up the ss in there stock rams with 26's u know

YEA...I KNOW..DAWG...

WELL LAST TIME I RACED A BLUE SS ..THERE WHEN I HAD JUST GOTTEN MY SS..

ON FIRESTONE BLVD...WE WERE PRETTY MUCH..THE SAME..DEAD EVEN....

U GOT RIMS ON UR SS...???

WHAT HAVE U DONE..TO UR RIDE???

• 2 weeks later...