Court update!!

26dub_SS

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am not judging you, I just call it out as I see it. I am not trying to start anything, I am saying this for your own good. By you not getting your facts straight the first time is what caused all the problems for you on the post about the speeding ticket. Some advice for you in the future. Before you post THINK about the whole story first instead of trying to make up for it in the future. :seeya:

I am not judging you, I just call it out as I see it. I am not trying to start anything, I am saying this for your own good. By you not getting your facts straight the first time is what caused all the problems for you on the post about the speeding ticket. Some advice for you in the future. Before you post THINK about the whole story first instead of trying to make up for it in the future. :seeya:

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

Dude...I will personally refund you your supporting member money if you promise never to come back to this site again.

I Second that Motion .... :thumbs:

I'll make it three :thumbs:

my offer and I'm sure the others still stand, do us all a favor.....

Edited by backinblack (see edit history)