Court update!!

26dub_SS

145 in a 45? Is this a joke? That is something you get arrested on the spot for... you have to be the biggest tool I have ever seen. If you guys think he has learned his lesson, just watch.

Next weeks topic from 26dub_ss:

"Need advice!@! I hit someone and ran, should i turn myself in?! I dont think no one saw me!! I was only going 75 in a 45 this time!!! I dont think they died, so should i just not do anything?? thx bye"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well...guys! I know all of you think im stupid...but here is the update of my court date!! My fine was $1700.00 bucks, license is suspended for 30 days.. and I have to take a traffic survival class...that is the court's ruling! Now here is what the dmv said...This reckless driving ticket was 8 pts on my driving record...for their punishment..I have to take this other class on driving I forgot the name of it! But this is my punishment for being dumb while I was driving! I chose not to fight it! I realized it was gonna be worse.  :banghead:

Damn, if that doesn't teach you anything, I guess going to jail might! :dunno: Forget the $1700.00, just imagine how your insurance company is going to react when they see the 8 points. :eek: That's going to be some long term punishment!

who cares right? mommy pays for his insurance anyways. :crackup:

ok, so we all didnt get along with the guy on his last thread.... some of you guys need to get over it, or just not read his posts... pretty simple huh...? I'm sorry but the bashing was kinda fun for the first 50 posts on his last thread and i'm sure he's not lookin forward to getting it on this one... Hopefully he has gotten the A$$hole out of him with his prior offenses, so give the dude a chance...

Can't we just all get along.... :jester:

men.hug.jpg

You got a pretty standard judgement in that deal. I hear you on paying thousands to the muni court, that sucks. Not trying to bag on you but whatever you do from here PAY IT, even if you have to go back and arrange $25 weekly payments, because if it goes "failure to pay" they will hunt your ass down and show no mercy the next time. I've never seen a judge go lenient on a FTP.

So, giving you the benefit of the doubt here - every time you were busted were you driving fast just to drive fast, or were you racing someone else each time?

Mr. P.