Who pays to have there truck waxed?

I do.... I buy the wax and then i wax it :jester: I'm the guy who gets paid to do the waxing.... it pays good money if you have a good list of clients... most people aren't willing to do it and will pay good money to have it done... :D

I also detail others in my spare time. Kinda a hobby and alot of people don t or can t do their own. I work in upstate NY where money is tight so I only ask about $125 for in and out/ polish and wax.  Mosts are happy to pay that.

Do you travel? :jester:

Do you guys use a buffer, or all by hand? And about how long does it usually take you to wax? Just curious, I'm guessing I could get it done in about 2 - 2 1/2 hours...

It depends on the condition of the paint... just a basic wax will take me around 3 hours, thats with a wash and everything waxed by hand. I can cut it down to about 2 hours if i use an orbital buffer. I can take up to 6-7 hours on it if the paint is in poor condition, IE lots of scratches that need hard buffing... I generally charge from 100-150 depending on who the client is or how much work needs to be done. I also charge for materials.