Damn tint tickets.

Corpserodeo666

get a perscription! imo they are worth it, everytime i get one i go to the tint shop tell them to remove it, and say ill be back in 20 mintues to have it put back on, in that time i go to the chp and have them sign off the ticket. that wya i get a deal on having it tinted again.or just **** it and pay the fine.

well I have only been jacked with once about tint and it was obvious...lol the cop read the gun at -10 and yes that is a negative sign.. :thumbs: He told me it was the darkest he has seen to date at that time and it was like 1997. Now being older and not wanting to deal with it I go with 20% up front and 5% on rest that way its dark but not too dark to draw attention but I still do the brow as low as I want.

Yeah I mean i have 2% all around and there is really no fine its just you got to show up to court. I do have a note and It's still not good enough they need proof of the titnts actually removed. I mean I think it's retarded but I guess after all of that I just have to part way.

I've gotten one ticket for my tint. I had it removed, signed off and I went back to the tint shop and had it re-done. They have a warranty where if you have to have it removed for any reason, they install it for free. All I have to pay for is the actual tint film which isn't much considering it's only the two front windows.

You should see if your shop offers something like that. :thumbs:

Edited by r8rs4lf (see edit history)