new with 06 intimidator

hey guys, i just got my brand new 06 intimidator this past thursday and i love it! It is fast for a truck, but not what i am used to as i had a 02 sunset orange metallic camaro ss before i bought this, and not mommy and daddy didnt buy them for them :lol: , i bought them as i am only 19 and i have a prettygood job and make darn good money for a person my age. So i am new to the truck world, as i have loved camaros and muscle cars all my life, but something about these trucks i just like!!LOL. About the truck, well it is brand new, i got it 408 miles on it, as the dealer i bought it from had to drive it from indy to bloomington illinois and then from bloomington to me which is about 150 miles. um it comes with everything you could get i believe, as i think from the little reading i did, all the intimidators are optioned the same and come in the same color, so it comes fully loaded i guess. well i look forward to learnin from you guys about htese beautiful trucks!! oh and a question, how do i get the birth certificate or whatever on my truck!!!! i got one framed hangin on my wall from SLP withthe stuff they put on my camaro, and i would love to have one for this truck hanging right next to it, so if you guys could tell me how to get that, i would really appreciate it. Thanks!!!

By birthcertificate I am assuming you mean the certificate of authentication? I also have an 06 intimidator and the certificate with my vin telling me the sequence it was produced just came in the mail like 4 months after I bought mine. Hope this helps if not sorry.

Congrats on the truck and welcome to the forum.

From one Brad to another :thumbs:

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...