First hand look at an 02 HD

BigTex

I apologize for being an idiot .can think of3 local cobra's that look mild but are in the high 10'low 11 sec range.  That is why I was asking, but then again what do I know.  mn seems like a good guy, too bad about you.

No problem, those cobra's are pretty stout, I've never really figured out that I'm with Stupid Avitar. It could have more than one meaning depending on how you look at it...lol :seeya:

I apologize for being an idiot .can think of3 local cobra's that look mild but are in the high 10'low 11 sec range. That is why I was asking, but then again what do I know. mn seems like a good guy, too bad about you.

Don't get me wrong. i am die hard Ford and I have yet to see a stock gt run 17.75 or a stock cobrs run 12.99 in the 1/4.

:rolleyes: Contradiction?

So what have you seen or know??

mnc5= It really sounds like you have one of the most well engineered silverado's around. Based on what i have read in posts and your responses , I don't doubt that in any way. You obviously know your vehicles and not just Chevrolet. I will not start a flame war as to what an 02 Cobra will run. 12.90's are the norm with an induction kit, gears and a good driver. Do I care if they run 8's no. I think that Cobra owner was a very wise man. Many a 10sec auto has been beat by a much slower vehicle under the right conditions. Give the ford guy some credit. If he was another immature ford idiot, he would have ran c5 no questions asked, as many of you would with a little sh@# talk. I am going to guess this is not a 10sec truck, so please never underestimate who you are up against. c5 doesn't :rolleyes: People like a few of you are what put me through college w/ JUST an 11 sec car.

Archived