Looky What I Got

SSplaytoy

I remember doing mine, one of my brothers friends came over and light up a cigarrete while the tank was opend and my bro and I where disasembeling the canister.  Needless to say, my bros friend got his ass kicked

wow, he is one of those smoking, gas pumpers huh?!?!

I remember doing mine, one of my brothers friends came over and light up a cigarrete while the tank was opend and my bro and I where disasembeling the canister.  Needless to say, my bros friend got his ass kicked

what an idiot... :nono:

Yes he is, I told my brother not to invite him over, he is just to stupid

ssplaytoy, what mods do you have that require an intank pump? you have a return fuel system so a inline 255 would work for you. just wondering. i know i'm always nervous when my tank runs low of fuel that i might overheat the pump. it hasn't been a problem yet, but i worry about it anyway. i have drove around on very low fuel and have not had any pressure drop so? also, let me know if you get any fuel system related DTC's pop up? thanks.

ssplaytoy, what mods do you have that require an intank pump?  you have a return fuel system so a inline 255 would work for you.  just wondering.  i know i'm always nervous when my tank runs low of fuel that i might overheat the pump.  it hasn't been a problem yet, but i worry about it anyway.  i have drove around on very low fuel and have not had any pressure drop so?  also, let me know if you get any fuel system related DTC's pop up? thanks.

Got a lean code the other day. I'm blown with some other goodies.