Doetsch Tech shocks

pnblwzd

I have been trying to get a set of shocks for my lowered SS for a couple months now. I originally wanted to use the Bilsteins, but they don't list applications for lowered trucks. Then I thought I would try Belltech Nitro Actives, but the rears have been on backorder for a couple months now with no firm deilvery date in sight. Then after looking at Bell's new application guide I see the NA's are not even listed anymore, and it appears they have been replaced with something called a Street Performance shock instead. I'm tired of waiting and driving a bouncy lowered truck, so I searched around on Sport Truck direct and saw they have a Doetsch Tech shock for lowered trucks called Nitro Slammer. Has anyone tried these, or heard anything about them?

Now I am trying to determine if they (DT) have a shock to fit the SS/Tahoe torsion bar front end, with the strange lower clevis type mounting. Looking at the DT application guide, I only see eye/stem and eye/eye type mounts.

Chase I think you got the last pair of NA rear shocks in existance!