Daylight savings time?

detjoe

I haven't gone out to look at my truck yet, but on most cars there is either a clock or set button, there also can be a min or hour button. To activate it you have to sometimes hold one of these buttons down until the time starts blinking, then you can turn the dial to adjust the time.

On the left-hand side you'll find a large knob that says tune & disp on it. Below this on either side are two small unmarked buttons. Push and hold the one on the left until it beeps then adjust the hours with the left one and the minutes with the right one. Leave it alone for a few seconds after it's set and it will go to it's normal readout.

Just set mine. Takes about 20 seconds. Hope this helps. :chevy:

If you have the RDS radio (all of the SS's should,) tune to an RDS station. That is one that provides song information (XM works), press and hold the two time set buttons(On the 6 disk changer headset, they are at the lower left of the radio faceplate,) and the radio will automatically update the time.

Thanks guys, changed it today. It sucked being late, or atleast feeling an hour late.

Here is another question, Can we change the driver 1 on the DIC control to say your name? Will LS1 edit give us that much programming power?

Thanks

joe :thumbs:

Archived