The only way to stop an SSS

Z4pp

did someone slash ur tires....i dont think a tire can go that flat over night from a nail or something like it, can it?

yeah you can get a slow leak and it will let all the air out in a matter of hours... I guess putting the spare tire on in your driveway is better than the side of the interstate or highway. IMO thats a good excuse to get new tires... just about anything is better than those Goodyears....

It sucks when you get a flat tire. I got one last year on my Z-71 and it was a pain to change out when you have larger tires than the spair but I got to Discount tire and got it repaired for free there.

:chevy:  :flag:  :chevy:

Yeah man, im no weakling man I benchpress 325 lbs and I had trouble taking that damn wheel off the truck man! Specially lugging it into the back of the Maxima... jesus...

I was looking at some nice cheap coopers with a really nice threadline for the stockers 580 all around not so bad... anyone have any suggestions?

Were those the Cooper H/T Plus? I had looked at those, and wondered the same thing.

Discoverer H\T yep... I liked the threadline and they are supposed to be a pretty good all-around tire. What do you think?