What car to get..

Murtaza

I don't know what to get help me out..  

12 members have voted

1. 1. I don't know what to get help me out..

• 1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
    • Busted up 2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS
    • Other 3rd Gen. Camaro
    • Firebird Trans Am (Please state a year..)
    • Chevrolet Corvette C4
    • OTHER: (PLEASE STATE)

Two more years and I'm going to buy my car!!! But first off, I need an opinion.. I'm looking for power/reliability/room (Most of all the price.. )

I'm thinking 1987 Iroc-Z... but that's just my opinion.. if your going to vote.. please tell me why you voted for whichever one..

*Remember this is a first car for me.. I'm looking for a decent amount of power though..

This is going to be two years from now??? Save your money and get something decent. Don't even bother looking now, if you are not going to be buying for 2 years. How much you looking to spend? Where do you live?(bad weather in winter?) Maybe something like a subaru WRX or even a 2002 firehawk/or C SS, or even a 2001 Z06 might be in the mid-$20's by then.

This is going to be two years from now??? Save your money and get something decent. Don't even bother looking now, if you are not going to be buying for 2 years. How much you looking to spend? Where do you live?(bad weather in winter?) Maybe something like a subaru WRX or even a 2002 firehawk/or C SS, or even a 2001 Z06 might be in the mid-$20's by then.

Decent? Is the IROC-Z bad in snowy weather? We have shitty days then we have our good days..

Let me put it this way.. summer doesn't feel like summer - most of the time it can get to 50 degrees!! winter is crap and feels like summer - 70degrees all year round last year

As for C4, I'm not sure about the room in the car.. just a two seater? I really really love the power and the look in the Firebirds.. (2002 WS6!! - Ram air *DROOL*) but it's most likely not going to happen..

I am all for you getting the IROC-Z, I had a gf in MI that had an 86 and i swear to this day there are few other cars that fun to drive still out there. The way the a$$ end stands up when you come off the fuel quickly , the way it plants when you pour it back on, and most of all, how easy it is to steer (in control) with the back wheels. I wish there were cars being built now that could do what that car did.

-Joe

Archived