Punk kids

Jonmalibuss

Well I was just on my way home from my girl friends house when I pulled up behind a car at a stop light and I didn't think anything of it untill the light turned green and the car didn't move. Well I then noticed there were four punks (literally) in this car the guy in the back had a mowhawk and the chick had some funky hair. Well I guess they thought they were being funny so I sat there untill they decided to go so I went and then they decided to show me how their brakes worked :crackup: No match for the 6 piston 15's. So I decided two can play at this game! After they let off the brakes I nailed it and got in the next lane and got right infront of them and nailed my brakes :crackup: They ended up sliding two lanes over :eek: They then decided to honk as they pulled up to the next light which I glady waved with one finger and they started yelling but I was already going to mae a right so I nailed it and put the VHO into a nice little slide around the corner just because I was pissed. I hope they realized their little sh!t box was no match for much of anything on the road. :yellow_loser:

damn kids anyways.... not to sound like a wenie or anything, but sometimes you just gotta let that stuff slide... I guess being from Montana I am a little blind to the b/s you (and others) have to put up with on a daily basis in large cities. However, we do get some of it, and 90% of the time I let it slide because I have one of 3 red SS's in town, so it would be pretty easy to locate and key, door, etc... I have on occasion blown up and let people have it, but they have to really piss me off... :dunno:

sounds like you kept it safe and proved your point... so kudo's to you on that... :)

I've gotta say......Miami is about the worst town when it comes to road rage and bad/stupid drivers. I'm an airline pilot and I've spent alot of time in hundreds of different cities in the U.S. and the only place that compares to the Miami drivers is foreign countries. I'm sure some of the south florida guys on here will agree?

I can't say I'm immune to rage anymore. If someone cuts me off/tailgates/whatever....I love sneaking up on their driver's side (especially if their window is down) and then slamming the gas pedal down.

Radix in full boost + loud as hell Corsa=me laughing at the shocked look on their faces!! :crackup: I know I shouldn't but this truck makes me evil! :devil:

I've gotta say......Miami is about the worst town when it comes to road rage and bad/stupid drivers.  I'm an airline pilot and I've spent alot of time in hundreds of different cities in the U.S. and the only place that compares to the Miami drivers is foreign countries.  I'm sure some of the south florida guys on here will agree?

I can't say I'm immune to rage anymore.  If someone cuts me off/tailgates/whatever....I love sneaking up on their driver's side (especially if their window is down) and then slamming the gas pedal down. 

Radix in full boost + loud as hell Corsa=me laughing at the shocked look on their faces!!  :crackup:  I know I shouldn't but this truck makes me evil!  :devil:

:withstupid:

Ive had a few scares, but im not really a road rage type. However I was up in Ft.Lauderdale on friday and saw some pretty crazy stuff. This guy in a rolls cut off a biker, (pretty bad) the biker came up to him and spit in his face. then started tapping him in his nose it was actually shocking and kinda funny then he went to some cops and they grabbed the roll's guy.

I've gotta say......Miami is about the worst town when it comes to road rage and bad/stupid drivers.  I'm an airline pilot and I've spent alot of time in hundreds of different cities in the U.S. and the only place that compares to the Miami drivers is foreign countries.  I'm sure some of the south florida guys on here will agree?

I can't say I'm immune to rage anymore.  If someone cuts me off/tailgates/whatever....I love sneaking up on their driver's side (especially if their window is down) and then slamming the gas pedal down. 

Radix in full boost + loud as hell Corsa=me laughing at the shocked look on their faces!!  :crackup:  I know I shouldn't but this truck makes me evil!  :devil:

I thought the same way about miami.Until I went to Ft.Myers and wow.Well at least those drivers use there signals to cut you off.lol. And what's the rush to get to in Ft.myers anyway... :dunno:

Be cool... :chillpill: we know it's tough letting those with inferior motoring skills display their personal inadequacies by driving substandard products. But are they worth a ding, haze, scrape or crease on your bumper or fender? Never argue with an idiot - people may be confused as to who is who.