need some help about whaty i need

i just bout an 03 silverado ss and im ready for my system. for the deck, i have a kenwood excelon kvt-911dvd, for the sounds i have 2 rockford 12'' HX2 and i have 2 800 watt rockfford amps. all the int. speakers will be getting up greated, just havent bought themyet. as far as the radio goes, i went to best buy yesterday and they told me the harness was about $125, is that the right one? if so, anyone have one that they wanna sell? now for the ssubs, sound shop told me i cant put 12'' subs unless i remove the back seat. is that true? has anyone done it? please help thanks

You can fit two 12's under the seat easily with a down fire box. I have two Kicker CVR 10's and I could have went with 12's but with the music I listen to (metal) I needed a sub that will respond quickly so I went with the 10's. As far as power goes I have a kicker ZX750 pushing them rated at 940 watts so its plenty big to push anything you want and the Kicker subs can handle it.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)