mistery miles?

elitesurfer50

well i rented a house in like may right by the beach andi had been dating my gf for a few months then so i had asked her to movie in with me... she agreed but said id like to still go home and stay there sometimes... with my job it wasnt a big deal bc i work 2 days on 2 days off... so she could go home when i was at work.. well i work an hour away so i bought a beater to put the miles on that everyonce in a while and leave the ss home.. well for the past few weeks ive been noticing that the when i get home the ss doesnt have the same amout of gas as when i eft it or the miles r way higher liek by a 100 miles.. dam i shoulda just drove it to work. works a 100 miles away lol. idc if she drives the truck but normaly she would tell me.... so for the next few weeks things seemed werid with her and the truck..idk i just had this feeling something wasnt right.. well i kept a close eye on it .. everytime i went to work and left the truck the same thing was happining.. id ask her hey babe i take the truck out. she would answer no why.. oo jw.. well this started pissin me off that somehow no one was driving my truck but it was loosing gas and gaining miles in my drivway???!!! wow haha.. well the next time im at work i get a phone call from my friend.. "hey man i thought you are at work? i am y? o im behind u on the parkway. i lost it i was like follow it. well he ends up following my truck for another 20 min to best buy were a some guy gets out driving my truck and my gf.. so i cut out of work early hid my car around the block and waited inside my house... hear comes the truck.... can hear it bc the ahole is rippin it down my street. then shit went bad.. cops came bla bla had all the girls shit packed so when she got home with her new guy driving my truck i could throw it at her and she could leave. o btw he parked his car in my driveway and i have a best friend that works for a towing company in town.. so i had his car towed outa there haha so he came back to no car. idk what makes me more mad her cheating on me or him driving my truck.........

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn...that is some weird and ballsy shit. The dude was driving your truck? Not only would I have had his car towed, I would have had him arrested for stealing MY truck. WTF. I beleive everything happens for a reason and you will be better off in the long run.

well thank god im friends with some of the cops in town and yes im sure she knows never to come back around...  the nieghbors had a nice show...and he was charged over 500 bucks for the tow hhahaha(had that hooked up for him)

damn dude. That girl is crazy and stupid. Did she not think you would notice gas gone from the truck and more miles? I would also file a police report about the guy stealing your truck. He didn't have permission to drive it and basically stole it every time he took it for a spin. Good way to keep your cool. No doubt I would be in jail after that cause I would have got my truck back and ran over their @ss :devil: .