mistery miles?

elitesurfer50

well i started another topic in the tranny section.. i think my trannys slippin now idk but that could be from me 2 .. i dont have to worry about takin the keys now im the only one that lives there now i kicked her ass out.. o and i found out he was stayin there while i was gone 2..

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That dude must have a set of titanium balls to do something like that. I mean DAMN. Sleep with your woman, in your house, in your bed, and drive your truck.
:eek: Un-f'ng-believable. It's mostly her fault, I'm sure she led him on to believe that it was ok for him to drive your truck. You let him off easy, if I would have got that phone call from your friend I would have called the cops and reported the truck stolen and had the douchebag arrested in the front doorway of Best Buy for GTA.

Mr. P.

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

I got so mad reading this, I am practically shaking. First, well done for not losing your cool... I'd be in jail. Two, I would absolutely file for grand theft auto and see what can be done about him "stealing your truck"...

Glad to hear your truck is ok. I am NEVER again leaving mine at home...

well ive been thinkin now i think im gona press charges for theft of gas(using the gas and not replacing)idk if that one will work but i got some friends down at the station that might help me out and for stealin the truck.. im tryin to **** him with all i can... btw im in the military so by me beatin him up and goin to jail wouldnt be good for me..... my neighbors told me this morning that he was stayin over... i dont blame him for driving my truck his car was a peice of shit hahahahah

I would take him for everything. I would file the report about him stealing it all the time, say your trans is going from him driving it like a dick and then pain and suffering, take him for what hes got. The down the road kick his ass when no ones around. Might as well smack that bitch too

DudeI would have went APESHIT...

She is a complete whore! Your better off. Atleast the SSS is ok. Dont you have any gurls that are friends that would like to crack her ASS? That dude needs to get his ass handed to him as-well... What kind of car did he have? It must have been a heap of shit..... To go as low to Feel cool in driving someones truck...and gurl..

:smash:

Iam sure KARMA will bite HIM/HER in the ASS

:pop:

I would definetly have the Police charge him with "Use Without Authority" ... Due to the fact that he did not intend to Completely Deprive you of your vehicle, ie: Larceny ... it is still a felony ....

As for the Girlfiend ... Trade her in and get yourself an '07 model ... I hear they are already out!!!! :D:D

BTW ... good for you in keeping your cool ... :thumbs::thumbs:

.. Might as well smack that bitch too
Tempting. Is elitesurfer gonna havta smack a bitch? :lol::jester: Seriously, let her go and filing charges for theft of gas is a perfect idea :thumbs:

:withstupid: Get him on anything and everything you can. Imo, this douch bag is the lower than whale sh1t, and has no respect for anything. He needs to be taught a serious grown up lesson.