Raced a CBR last night

tawss04

On my way into town last I pulled up behind a Honda CBR (600 I believe). The road opened up into 2 lanes, when got next to him we were just playing but when we both hit it we stayed pretty much next to each other from a 70 roll, about 120 he started to pull away. I was :eek: I let off and he kept going. I turn on the bottle :jester: but by the time we I got around a couple of cars and got next to him he turned off :banghead: I know he would have :wtf: if I pulled him on the bottle :D He did give me :thumbs:

Thought it was an interesting run.

i'll race you on my bike if you want?   :crackup:  :cheers:

ahhh, you only have a 1000RR, with juice he'll get you too :crackup:

so you think with juice he'll run 10's then huh?

Obviously I am blowing steam on that one. Is that what your 1000 will do? I used to ride a little and knew a guy with one, but never road it. Don't like borrowing others toys, they always seem to break when I do...

i'll race you on my bike if you want?  :crackup:  :cheers:

Obviously I am blowing steam on that one. Is that what your 1000 will do? I used to ride a little and knew a guy with one, but never road it. Don't like borrowing others toys, they always seem to break when I do...

well, with my fat ass on it, i can get it to go 10.98@128, but Quik's skinny ass has gone 10.5X with his. same bike only mine is a year newer. I also see good riders on 600's consistantly running low 11's high 10's at the track. when it comes to riding, i'm all about the twisties, not drag, but i still go and have fun.

i'll race you on my bike if you want?   :crackup:  :cheers:

well, with my fat ass on it, i can get it to go 10.98@128, but Quik's skinny ass has gone 10.5X with his. same bike only mine is a year newer. I also see good riders on 600's consistantly running low 11's high 10's at the track. when it comes to riding, i'm all about the twisties, not drag, but i still go and have fun.

yep and less mods then yours did. also alot higher trap speed. seen a best of 137

• 1 year later...

I killed a bike a while back from a dead stop. he was trying to impress me, I guess, by doing wheelies, when we then came up on a red light. He started to rev his bike, so I started to brake stall... light went green and all I saw was his bike lifting the front wheel up of the ground about a foot each time he shifted... IN MY REAR VIEW MIRROR... it wasn't untill I was doing 95mph when he just flew by me. From a dead stop to 95 its all me, but highway runs or top end, it will be the bike.