silverado from MD

dewmanshu

hey guys, I already know some of you. Been lurkin here for a long time, I figured I'd finally join in on all the fun and do the easy thing...poke fun at Holty. ;) Who's a mod now! WTH you guys thinkin? :D

FWW...

2000 Silverado ECSB 4WD LS (loaded...errr heavy)

2002 PCM tuned via HPT

6.0/4L80E

radix w/2.8 w/meth(not currently running)

Stage 2 patriot heads 2.02/1.57

224/228 comp cam

rod bolts

4.10's

went to a 2piece/carrier drive shaft

where at in md again? there is a few of us on here trying to get together sometime.

Town I live in is Weverton. Mailing address is Knoxville. 15-20 minutes west of Frederick. Right before you cross the border headed over into West Virginia. I am definitely up for meeting everybody. Capital is about an hour away...no traffic.

where you at?

hey guys, I already know some of you. Been lurkin here for a long time, I figured I'd finally join in on all the fun and do the easy thing...poke fun at Holty. ;) Who's a mod now! WTH you guys thinkin? :D

FWW...

2002 PCM tuned via HPT

6.0/4L80E

224/228 comp cam

rod bolts

4.10's

first and foremost, let me say WELCOME! secondly,.....F**k You Dewmanshu! :crackup::cheers:

on a serious note, we all should be greatful that Dewey "murphy" Gibson has graced us with his presence here. He's quite the tuning "guru" and a hella nice guy also. Although i feel VERY sorry for his poor wife Teresa. I can't imagine how she does puts up with him.

Anyway, join me in welcoming the "guy who fu*ks shit up" to the board. I owe him alot for helping me out. Hes always there when i need him. thanks.

Holty

:cheers:

FWW...

2002 PCM tuned via HPT

6.0/4L80E

224/228 comp cam

rod bolts

4.10's

first and foremost, let me say WELCOME! secondly,.....F**k You Dewmanshu! :crackup::cheers:

on a serious note, we all should be greatful that Dewey "murphy" Gibson has graced us with his presence here. He's quite the tuning "guru" and a hella nice guy also. Although i feel VERY sorry for his poor wife Teresa. I can't imagine how she does puts up with him.

Anyway, join me in welcoming the "guy who fu*ks shit up" to the board. I owe him alot for helping me out. Hes always there when i need him. thanks.

Holty

:cheers:

well thanx josh. first the disclaimer....I am faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from a guru of any sort. Just a jack of trades and master of none here. I know nothing but have lots of educated opinions. Most of anythng that spews from my mouth or fingers isn't from first hand knowledge, but research and others who have experienced it.

secondly, it's Theresa...Theresa with an "h". See how you pay attention. Guess my e-grammar left that out in our IM's. ;)

i am about 2 miles from the redskins stadium...little drive from west virginia border of course. but i am not working right now so i am relaxing at the firehouse everyday. let me know if anything is going on.

I used to work near you on Andrews AFB... Quite a few SS's roll through the Speed Unlimited parking lot there. :thumbs:

OH, i almost forgot, watch out, his e-grammer sucks almost as bad as Quik's.

Cut him some slack Holty, living in Knoxville he's lucky to be able to turn a computer on, or get it on to that there interweb! Just playing man welcome to the site :chevy:

Cut him some slack Holty, living in Knoxville he's lucky to be able to turn a computer on, or get it on to that there interweb! Just playing man welcome to the site :chevy:

:eek::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

hahaha! Hagerstown? Man, I wouldn't even put that in my profile. Fredneck and Hagersbush! np, thanks!