Sun visor 2...Power acustic 7 inch lcd

Head Rest all 4...Power acustic 7 inch lcd

Sub amp... 1000/1

door amp ....450/4

Subs 2 of them.... 13W1v2

all doors..... VR650-CXi Coaxials

Truck has 3 layers of Dynomatt

2 yellow tops too

Whats do you guy think of my set up ...I wanted to take out my back seat and do 2 13.5 JL W7 with 2 1/1000 amps...Need some input...thanks

Edited by KISSMYSS2004 (see edit history)

that sounds like a sick setup, but if its your everyday driver...i would definately not do it. 1) lose practicality with no backseat 2) i wouldn't leave all that $$$ in ANY parking lot...post some pics when you decide.

I have all that in my truck right now i drive it every day .......But im thinking to rip out my back seat to add 2 JL W7

HU.....Alpine IVA-W200

Flip down...Alpine PKG-RSE2

Sub amp... 1000/1

door amp ....450/4

2 yellow tops too

Whats do you guy think of my set up ...I wanted to take out my back seat and do 2 13.5 JL W7 with 2 1/1000 amps...Need some input...thanks

nah, not until you reach this point...

speakers.jpg

Is this too much Auido in my truck
:confused: Is this a trick question? :jester:

Adding another sub amp is a good idea, I've bought an Orion 2500D for my subs (3500 watts @ < 1-ohm). 1000W per sub is sized just about right IMO.

To me the biggest question is whether to loose the backseat or not. If you are trying for SQ then keep the backseat and get a good sealed enclosure sub, there are a couple in nearly the same league as the W7. If you are going for Street Beat then I say loose the backseat and make it worth your while, go with 15's.

Mr. P.

Adding another sub amp is a good idea, I've bought an Orion 2500D for my subs (3500 watts @ < 1-ohm). 1000W per sub is sized just about right IMO.

To me the biggest question is whether to loose the backseat or not. If you are trying for SQ then keep the backseat and get a good sealed enclosure sub, there are a couple in nearly the same league as the W7. If you are going for Street Beat then I say loose the backseat and make it worth your while, go with 15's.

Mr. P.

me personally...I have 8-8"s...although I'm thinking of doing 4-12"s in that box

post-5274-1162429211_thumb.jpg

Mr. P.

me personally...I have 8-8"s...although I'm thinking of doing 4-12"s in that box

Is your boxed finished? I think it look clean with grey vinyl.

i was going to take out my back seat to add a slot port box with 3 12" RE XXX subs. the wife said NO lol. well, that ended that idea, so i went with 2 JL stealth boxes.

if you don't ever use your back seat, then i say go for it! but only if you post pics!

HU.....Alpine IVA-W200

Flip down...Alpine PKG-RSE2

Sub amp... 1000/1

door amp ....450/4

2 yellow tops too

nah, not until you reach this point...

speakers.jpg

I just feal that im max out ...The way i feal i can get more in there is by riping out my seat