what do you think ill run?

cody6.0

k i have never taken my truck to the track, but i would like to soon just curious on what i should be looking for. this is what i have

6.0 lq9

bored .010

custom dyno tune

ls6 rotating assembly

ls1 heads

z06 valvsprings

lunati cam like .556 lift

custom pushrods

eagle crankshaft

ls6 oil pump

k&n fipk

dual magnaflow

and some street nitto tires.

ive dynode between 370-400 rwhp recently, with 20's so what is your guess, i dont think i will get any traction though any tips??

Not sure of your time but I'll guess around a 13.60 @97.5 mph.

I would highly suggest getting some cal-trac traction bars and a set of ET streets if you want it to hook up. Before those, I would have to fight it off the line it would spin the tires so bad. Now I can just floor it off the line and it hooks up good. I picked up almost .4 by just using those two things. I think I can get a .1 or so more if I play with the air pressure some more. Good luck to you and make sure to post up your results. :thumbs:

what do i need to get into the 12's??

I would highly recomend getting 4.10's. I had 3.73's and was running consistant high 13.20's. The first pass with 4.10's and with the same track conditions, I ran a 12.94 and picked up almost 4 mph. I only ran it once as I broke a u-joint through the lights. I think I'll pick up even more now that it's fixed. I've heard of guys picking up .5 with just the gear swap. Also, what kind of headers are you running? If you can run long tubes that will help out a bunch too.

I would think an inertia base dyno would compensate for the added weight of 20's so if the operator used the total weight of the vehicle it should be accurate.. but I dont know the effects of the rotating mass. on that style of dyno.

In addition to the converter, I believe Quick also has mid lengths, 4.10's, and ET streets when he runs those numbers on all motor.  I could be wrong though...  :dunno:

well hopefully i will be doing a little work before i go, im gonna go more towards dec. cause its still too hot in az. we were building the motor for 12's but ran out of time and money so just hoping to get close ya know

I'm confused on your LS6 rotating assembly. Obviously the LS6 pistons won't work and you have an Eagle crankshaft. What parts of the rotating assembly are from the LS6? Also, your dyno numbers were between 370 and 400rwhp, didn't they give you an actuall number???

Going by your list though, I'd guess a 13.4.