Nitrous Guys

Viperkiller97

How many guys are using nitrous ? What kind of times are you tracking ? Sat. at the track there was a 02 GMC standard cab stock 5.3 on 22's running 13.9 with a 150 shot wet NX kit not squeezing till the bottom of second gear . That was the only other late model G.M. truck ... :confused: ANYONE

I am not using Nitrous YET, but will here pretty soon… :thumbs:

Hey Blackhawk , Which kit are you going to buy ? Make sure you bring a digital camera to the track so people will believe your times . Make sure and sqeeze right out of the gate . I would love to see some 12's on here ! :thumbs: I dont understand the hangup people have with nitrous . :confused:

Blackhawk Im with you I think nos is the way to go. I don't know much about it and could use all the help I could get. Im doing as much reserch as i can. I think for my purpose NOS is the way :thumbs:

Hey Tim , I would be happy to answer any questions you might have ! Also does your wife or girlfriend drive you truck ....? If so remember you cant turn off a superchager like you can Nitrous .... :thumbs:

QUOTE (blackhawk @ Oct 27 2003, 11:04 PM)

I am not using Nitrous YET, but will here pretty soon… 

Hey Blackhawk , Which kit are you going to buy ? Make sure you bring a digital camera to the track so people will believe your times . Make sure and sqeeze right out of the gate . I would love to see some 12's on here !  I dont understand the hangup people have with nitrous . 

I am going to go with the NX wet system 125 shot system, BigTex says it is the best and I believe him.

I’ll be sure to race both my buddies that have “L’s” that night as well and the proper documentation will thus follow… ;) ... :D

:cheers:

Blackhawk Im with you I think nos is the way to go. I don't know much about it and could use all the help I could get. Im doing as much reserch as i can. I think for my purpose NOS is the way 

I don’t know that much about nitrous as well other than...Ehem, it makes great whipped cream and comes in these little canisters that you pop open and fill a balloon with… :D

Oh, you were talking about for your truck?!?

I am so excited to hit the bottle I am not thinking straight… :crazy:

I have it, but haven't made it to the track in the SS yet. :(

Here is a vid of my 99 Z71 excab running a 13.08 with a 125 shot. Bottle pressure was low, or it would have been a 12.8 or so run, as I had a 8.1x 1/8th mile. It looks like I'm getting creamed by the stang, but it left the blocks early. Ihad a 1.74 60 foot time spraying out of the hole.

13.08 run

(May be having DNS issues, check the vid later if it doesnt work)

blackhawk

Noone evers gets whined off the bottle its a hard habit to quit, and why would you quit anyway its legal and addicting.

Viperkiller if you could ever get some posts of this killer install, we would love to see. We need no proof just images of what is yet to come. Tease us please.

U can send one of us phots and we will post.

Good luck at the track and you don't need the bottle to laugh on the way home.

blackhawk

I'm your sponser and I will take you when I stop laughing.  :jester:

Did you hear about the new A_NOS group? They started a nudist group and the only requirement is a desire to stop hitting the bottle!

It was working for a while but then they disbanded. The reason - they began to COMPARE rather than IDENTIFY… :lol: ... :D

Archived