FS: [Feeler] Baer 6 piston fronts and rear kit

—Bauker™—

Looking to possibly sell my brakes. Here's the deal.

-Front are 6S calipers (RED) with the largest rotor possible (drilled and slotted), I believe they're 14" but Ill have to check. Used for about 10,000 miles.

The rear kit (RED) has never been installed, perfect condition. I just never had time to install them. The rotors are cross drilled and slotted as well, and the largest avalible.

If I do this I'm looking to move them quick, like in the next 25 days.

Only reason I’m selling them is because I’m looking to buy a new vehicle and I may have to trade mine, and I’m not letting the brakes go with it.

Anyone interested? Offers?

Edited by —Bauker™— (see edit history)

Looking to possibly sell my brakes. Here's the deal.

-Front are 6S calipers (RED) with the largest rotor possible (drilled and slotted), I believe they're 14" but Ill have to check. Used for about 10,000 miles.

The rear kit (RED) has never been installed, perfect condition. I just never had time to install them. The rotors are cross drilled and slotted as well, and the largest avalible.

If I do this I'm looking to move them quick, like in the next 25 days.

Only reason I’m selling them is because I’m looking to buy a new vehicle and I may have to trade mine, and I’m not letting the brakes go with it.

Anyone interested? Offers?

pm sent, please post some pics. thanks

If you end up parting it out, I'll take the front set complete... just let me know!!

My rears are drums, so I doubt you have the part I need. If the rear is for the factory drum swap, then PM me here or email me ([email protected]) and I'll work something out...

****EDIT, Just saw you have the 06 with the rear drums, PM me about this set****

Edited by Supercharged06SS (see edit history)

Hey Bauker, have you got a sale pending already or  :dunno:

Mr. P. :)

No not yet, still "feeling" this one out. I don't know what the deal is but I didn't get PMs from the people who said they sent them.

To those who asked; I've been looking at a lot of different cars, just exploring my options. I’ve looked into Ram SRT10s, GTO’s, WRX STIs, C6s, Lancer Evos, and for shits and giggles a high performance Corolla S for economical reasons. Unfortunately, everything insurance wise is coming in higher than my SSS, even the Corolla S (4.00 more a month). How that works Ill never know. It’s kind of depressing; there are no cars I like out there. :tear:

I just can’t see unloading my truck for anything slower, smaller, brakes crappier, and costs more for insurance, just to increase my mpg by 10. However, if I win the lotto, all bets are off. Enzo, koenigsegg, bentley, RR, and S65 are in the mail. :smash: