raced a tbss

petedylancash912

:chevy: while crusing down the street last night i see this car comming pretty fast and it gets into the lane to the right of me and i just think its just some tricked out suv because there are only 2 ss's trucks in my town and never wold of thought there was a trail blazer ss but as it pulls up to me i see the ss stickers and just then he punches it and i do the same i get about a car length in front of him then theres a red light he looks over at me and the light goes green and we punch it i get up and get about 2 car lengths in front of him after that we pull off into a united parking lot and he said he just got it and its stock he was a pretty cool guy and i told him about the site and he said he was going to look into it but he only gets on the computer at work :chevy:

Yeah I have a tbss and I should say he should not have lost. I saw a SSS today and i was talking to him at the light and he said to step on it and i did... but i didnt think he wanted to mess around but we pulled into the gas station and checked out each others vehicles... his buddy asked me if I wanted to sell it I was like hell nah!! but I would like to find an SSS that wants to get on it a lil bit. Anyone near ATL ill meet up!!

When my dad got his TBSS on the first day he had it we lined up the 04 SSS and the TBSS as soon as we pulled out of the dealership. I got the jump on him and he started to pull ahead around 45 or so. When I took his TB to the track first run was a [email protected] this is about a second faster than the 03 or 04 SSS was stock and 1/100th faster than the best time I had in the 03 SSS (cai, catback, tune). I think after a few more miles the TB will be even quicker it only had 1500 miles on it when we got to the track.

• 2 weeks later...