B&B Full Side Exit 1 month old $399 + s/h

11H

I bought a B&B cat back from Kyle on here and MIGHT go with the GMPP cat back ... There is absolutely nothing wrong with the kit ... One joint will need to be welded; other than that it is all bolt-in ... Driven for a month in So Cal

Here's my issue... CaliChevyV8 when he bought it, he got the whole tail pipe including the tip coated for a subdued look. It is a semi-gloss textured black. He tells me it was an involved process done up to withstand heat ...

I have a white truck and am not crazy about a black coated tip ... The GMPP kit allows for any tip I want ... It comes down to cost for me ... it would seem hacking off a very nice T304 stainless dual layer dual outlet tip would defeat the purpose of having a B&B in the first place as it would alter their unique sound ... The muffler is hand made and is a bright polished stainless

Retail on this kit is $854 ... I will let it go for $399 + s/h ... Pictures upon request, I can email them to you directly ... Also, email or PM your shipping address so I can figure shipping ...

If you go here---> Denali 6.0 H.O. sound clip

you can hear a 6.0 HO with the side exit kit ... I take paypal ... I will not take offers under $399 plus shipping ...

BB1-1.jpg

Edited by 11H (see edit history)

Sorry it didn't work out Jeff  :(

It's all good bro, you described it to a T ... I just wasn't able to see how it would look on my truck without seeing it in person ... I think it was a great concept for your truck with the black accents ...

Anyone going with a "blackout" look or not wanting to keep a tail pipe and tip polished would want this exhaust ... Or even at this price, could keep everything forward of the tail pipe and have their own tip and pipe made however they want ...

I know you had to spend a good penny on the coating job ... I just need to do all I can to not have my white truck look like a work truck, and a flashy tip is part of it I guess ... :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

ok ... BACK FOR SALE ... has a new 4" rolled crome tip on it now and is on ebay ... Going with a dual outlet B&B as they are local and have a very very nice product in the dual pipe system!

I won't link to it here, if you want it, just do an ebay search for B&B VHO or SS and it should come up ... full detailed description as well ..

I used a couple of Kyle's pictures to show it's build ... :crazy: