what do u think?

gmc55

It would look pretty good lowered but i hate to do that to a 4x4 but i have thought about it. I really want a nice hood and hard bed cover.
:cool:

I would take 2" out of the back (not lower the front), just so that the truck doesn't have so much rake to it. I actually like the exhaust tips, the ovals go well with the other lines of the truck - I would tuck them in about 1", they look a little 'proud' but that's just my personal preference; but keep 'em, they look good. Adding a painted bed cover would be really nice. One criticism, I'm not a fan of the Z71 stickers on the bed, they are distracting IMO. And have you considered getting Silverado taillights? Removing those big yellow lenses from the rear of the truck would really clean that up too. Or since you are doing the red/chrome thing maybe even some aftermarket chrome/red taillights, something to better match your 3rd brake light cover? The only other changes I would make would be to get headlights with clear turnsignal lenses (not yellow) and replace the mirror housings with painted ones, again that's my personal taste but hope to offer some inspiration...

Mr. P. :)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy's thanks for all the compliments. The color is actually sport red metalic. it does have alot of chrome and i've been thinking of taking the fuel door off. MisterP I am planning on getting a hard top bed cover painted to match and the idea of lowering only the back 2 inches don't sound too bad either. Thanks again everyone for all the good input.

Guy's thanks for all the compliments. The color is actually sport red metalic. it does have alot of chrome and i've been thinking of taking the fuel door off. MisterP I am planning on getting a hard top bed cover painted to match and the idea of lowering only the back 2 inches don't sound too bad either. Thanks again everyone for all the good input.

:icon_bs:

:icon_bs:

You just like to stir up shit don't you. Looks to me like some body needs to beat your f**kin a$$. :mad: I can't stand imature smart a$$es. Take your :icon_bs: and shove it.

Cmon Fella's no need to BS on here, 26dub_SS if you cant say anything nice just keep ya trap shut. Seriously everyone on this fourm is friendly so we really dont need people like ya to stir things up

Just My 2 Cents...

EDIT//:Oh almost forgot this most important thing! Great looking Truck Bro! :cheers::thumbs:

Onyx :cool:

Edited by onyx_ss (see edit history)