new ss owner

turbocody

just finished the deal on a 06 intimidator ss. they said it was an event vehicle that gm used in the fair or a commercial! so i got a good deal. drove it last weekend and drove great....i'm going tomorrow to pick it up. proof that it really was a promotional vehicle is the chevrolet sticker across the top of the windshield. i'm excited since i was driving a 03 rcsb gmc with the 4.3! so a big jump in style and speed for my daily. but as far as speed in general it's not since i have a 750hp grand national that i drive on the weekends.......btw, my name is Cody

Welcome Cody, I am assuming you got your truck from Classic Chevrolet? Thats where I got my 06 intimidator it had all those decals also but I had them removed..lol too many for me. They hooked me up with one hell of a deal they got it to me $31k out the door. :cool:

i'm getting it from James Wood Chevrolet in denton....i got it for 28,500+tt&l. so an even 29k out the door for me + 8200 trade in!! so i'm a happy camper, and i already told them the decals are not going on so i won't have to hassle with them later.

why the bullshit flag? lol, anyway...i picked the truck up today and i'm very pleased with it. can't wait to put some bolt on's on it and see what she does. i can post some pics of the truck sometimes soon and my car is down right now so not much to take pics of(cracked my block) so new motor is in the works right now. but in time i will post pics of the buick when i get it back together. later, Cody