how do you think this would look???

ya i know but at least it fits mine!!!! lol well i heard that that is what gm was supose to make the ss's look like with that roll pan but instead they went for that cladding.

ok...stupid question but i just never got around to asking it...what exactly is cladding?? It's the pices along the bottom half of all the pannels that give it that larger body look right??

Dump the exhaust or re-route it in front of the rear tire, like the sport truck style.  That would look better, IMO.

i was thinking about doing that like i think holt did and a couple other members. is there alot of work involved? doesnt seem to look that hard.

"well thank god im not...i got a SS...and hopefully never have to worry about replacing cladding...what ballpark is it in??? just out of curriosity"

well i talked to posi12bolt and for a used kit it was like 1200-1400 if i rember correctly. and thats used cant imagine how much it would be from gm

those look sick.......i just think its BS that its the "SS" style rollpan that wont fit our SS's :banghead:  A little unfair right?

:withstupid:

I'm feelin' you on that. I was considering getting it too. That sux big time. Oh well BSER's is still cool.

ya i know but at least it fits mine!!!! lol

You Bastard! :jester: