Stainless Works Full Exhaust is done

creederado

Another option for long tube headers is here for our 6.0l awd trucks.

Thanks to Al and Stainless Works for fabbing up Long tube headers, off road pipes and a True Dual catback on my 03 SSS.

I dropped my truck off last month and just picked it up. I have to say i'm very pleased. The Long Tubes cleared everything and the intermediate pipe did as well. I opted for no cats. No plug wire clearance problems and the rear tips don't burn the bumper cover. All issues i have seen with other kits.

From the cat pipes they ran true dual 2.5 to two of there strait through mufflers and exited under the rear bumper. The muffler are 18" long but I belleive longer queiter ones may be avaliable.The kit will clear the spair and trailer hitch with no problem. Also I have the truck lowered 3.5" in the rear and the pipes have plenty of room above the axle.

As far as the sound I love it. Very little drone and it screams at wot. The throttle response feels great with the headers and i have defineatly noticed a gain across the powerband.

Heres some pics and i hope to post a sound clip tommorow.

As far as when the stuff will be available, I'm not sure, I just picked up the truck friday.

The parts are true 304 stainless with 1.75 primarys and 2.5 collectors.

2181269_75_full.jpg

2181269_76_full.jpg

2181269_72_full.jpg

2181269_73_full.jpg

2181269_78_full.jpg

2181269_77_full.jpg

2181269_74_full.jpg

I highly recommend any of this kit.

Edited by creederado (see edit history)

Damn, I didn't even know they made a set for our trucks... I wish I would have got these instead of my pacesetters.

This is hot off the press,

My truck was the guinea Pig.

I spoke with Al last summer and finally got a chance to drop it off so they could use it for R&D.

I just picked it up so I'm not sure when the headers, pipes will be available but should be soon.

looks nice.  exactly how i had my exhaust shop run mine except for tips.  you planning on having it welded or just going with clamps?

I might have the rear joints over the axle welded but theres only a few places that will weld the 304 stainless and make it look good.

• 3 weeks later...
sounds real good!  was it just me or was your 1 - 2 shift in your launch clip kinda slow?

Yup, needs a shift kit and a stall. I'm not sure how much allen removed tm but it will give me something to do this winter.

My girlfriend had a good time romping on my truck.