Looking For Mid Size SUV

Pasadena SS

I've been looking around for a mid size SUV for my daughter who is 16. I don't wanna spend anymore than $12,000. I think that's pretty good price for a first car right? She's been looking at the Scion XB :banghead: or the HHR :dunno: . I don't mind the HHR but it's kind of small inside and it's not really an SUV. I was thinking more like the Equinox. What do you guys think? Or do you have alternatives?

Thanx guys

Chris.

typhoon.
:withstupid:

I second that x2

:withstupid: 's X3

Give Posi12Bolt (aka.Brian) a call ... The man has more cars for sale, than a dealership ... He may be able to Hook you up ...

I know he's crazy :crazy: I would have bought his Tahoe the one with the SS wheels but I saw it too late :sigh: Damn.

:sigh: damn ... might as well gave it away too :dunno:

I'll ask around...snoop around...etc etc, see whats available :thumbs:

anything in particular on your mind? :chevy:

~Brian

ACTUALLY...

just remembered my girls friend has a '98 4Runner thats pretty nice :dunno:

too old? :confused:

or:

2006 Chevrolet HHR LS Sport Wagon 4D - $13995

Contact us by phone: 888-616-3582

Our asking price is $13,995*

Stock number: D1115A

VIN: 3GNDA13D66S538813

Engine: 4-Cyl. 2.2 Liter

Transmission: Automatic

Miles: 16207

This vehicle features: Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Tilt Wheel, Cruise Control, Power Windows, AM/FM Stereo, Dual Front Air Bags, Single Compact Disc, Roof Rack, Power Seat, Air Conditioning, ABS (4-Wheel), Premium Wheels 19"+, Premium Sound, FWD. This is a terrific vehicle. Warranties are for sale on most vehicles.

Must ask for Austin Fuentes.

Freeway Mitsubishi

888-616-3582

post-5121-1162901848_thumb.jpg

kinda cool for a chick car... :dunno:

Edited by Posi12Bolt (see edit history)

Sheesh you guys - that's $11999 more than I paid for my first car. :crazy: Good eye Brian - screw the HHR and take the Impala SS. Seriously, unless she is paying for it herself I would not get a very expensive first ride.

Mr. P.

Brian you don't having any deals like your Tahoe right now? :P

I think your Tahoe is better than the one on the link but I like it though. The HHR is crazy she's gonna go crazy for it but too bad I can't afford it. :crackup:

Thanx for the help Brian :thumbs:

Wanna sell me your SS?

wow, talk about a lucky 16yr old. my first car was $1500 and my parents sure as hell didn't buy it for me. well, i guess times have changed....

Chris, why such a pricey first car? how about something cheaper and let her work for a newer nicer one? just a thought....

anyway, check the used ford explorers, i've had two and they go great in the snow and are very reliable. i loved both of mine.