Finally got the wheels!

CaliChevyV8

I just found a guy on craigslist today with the V-max wheels I've been tryin to find. I got them from him about an hour ago with tires for $1200. I don't think my stock 17" lugs will work with them though. Anyone know a part number I can give to chevy for the correct lugs?

Damn and I was waiting for you to come to me with four Silverado SS wheels to trade!  :D

Just go to a tire shop and they will have what you need, make sure you get some locks as well.  :thumbs:

Couldn't pass these up! :D I called Chevy and they said I just need some 14mmX1.5 lugs for it. I'll check around, maybe I'll get a Gorilla set. Thanks

Damn and I was waiting for you to come to me with four Silverado SS wheels to trade!  :D

Just go to a tire shop and they will have what you need, make sure you get some locks as well.  :thumbs:

Couldn't pass these up! :D I called Chevy and they said I just need some 14mmX1.5 lugs for it. I'll check around, maybe I'll get a Gorilla set. Thanks

America's tire should have them :thumbs: