Corsa Sound Clips

CaliChevyV8

The three videos are Corsa Touring, Corsa Touring w/ Dynatech LT's, Corsa Sport w/ Dynatech LT's.

I would have got a clip of the sport system without headers, but the muffler didn't come in the mail till the day after I installed the headers.

Also the video of the Touring w/o LT's sounds almost as loud as the video of the Touring w/ LT's. Reason is because I got the RPM's higher on the vid w/o LT's because it was the middle of the day at home. When I did the video of the Touring w/ LT's I was at my office so I couldn't hit it that hard :ughdance:. I couldn't rev too loud on the Sport w/ headers too much either cuz it was early at home.

I hope these help out some of the Noobs who are always wondering what these setups sound like :thumbs: Anyways, here ya go!

Corsa Touring: CLICK

Corsa Touring w/ Dynatech LT's: CLICK

Corsa Sport w/ Dynatech LT's (Black stuff is rubber from the races): CLICK

Hmmm.... perhaps it's just the LT's.. but i really didn't like it all too much. =-/

I've been looking at getting a Corsa Sport system when i finally get my truck... but i dunno.. :driving: I've listened to every clip i can find....and i really liked what i heard from..jnash (i believe).... perhaps it's just the LT's... :P Try to get some WOT clips though... b/c i can deal with the "tractor" sound at idle... if it sounds balls-y at WOT.

To be honest, the exhaust setup that i was thinking of (for me) (as it would be a daily driver of around 40mins one way)... was going to be a CAI (dunno which type)... JBA shorty headers.. and a Corsa Sport...

The only reason why i don't want the LT's.. is b/c of how loud it's going to get.. Correct? How's the interior drone with the LT's????

I'll stop babbling now... :smash:

Nice setup either way!!! :devil::thumbs: Just not for me i don't think...

They all sound great! :thumbs: I'm getting my Corsa Sport W/Pacesetters installed on monday, so I will post up some sound clips when I get that. It will probebly sound exactly the same as yours w/dynatechs. I hope it does because it sounds mean as shit.

Not many people like it, but its all good I'm happy with it :D The drone isn't bad, its noticeable with the sport on, but there is none with the touring. When you say WOT vids, do you guys mean like some one standing on the side of the road as I drive by or the camera in the truck with the window down?

Also, videos don't do a good job of replicating a exhaust. The video of the touring without headers sounds way louder on the video then it does standing next to the truck in person.

Corsa is really only noticeable at WOT... think of it as kinda like a "sleeper exhaust"... It's LOUD when you want it to be... yet calm / quiet during normal cruising.. :smash:

I can tell you now though... that the Sport system is going to be Louder overall compared to the Touring system.

Edited by Fallen.One05 (see edit history)

Corsa is really only noticeable at WOT...   think of it as kinda like a "sleeper exhaust"... It's LOUD when you want it to be... yet calm / quiet during normal cruising..  :smash:

I can tell you now though... that the Sport system is going to be Louder overall compared to the Touring system.

Couple questions. What is WOT, I keep seeing this? And does the touring and sport sound pretty much the same at idling, just sport is louder when "WOT" :D ?

Edited by GCSurfer (see edit history)

If your not puttin headers on I don't think the touring will be loud enough. At Idle my moms escalade and my brothers SS are louder than my touring without headers.

Also, WOT means Wide Open Throttle

Edited by CaliChevyV8 (see edit history)

I liked them all, but I agree ... deep tone is the way to go.

I really like the setup that was on mine when I bought it ... which is a custom job, true dual the whole way back w/ Z28 tips. Not quite sure what mufflers are on it, because there's no stamp ... but I am thinking either flowmasters or dynomax. :driving:

• 2 months later...