Insomnia sucks.

misterp

I hate to say it ... But I rarely have that problem. I have been working the Midnight Shift for about 7 years now. I hardly ever have insomnia. I'm mostly tired all the time. On my two days off ... I sleep like a rock!!!!

But there is a cure for your ... It's called ...

f1_1.JPG

6 of these will help you catch some ZZZZZ's .... :thumbs:

But there is a cure for your ...  It's called ...

f1_1.JPG

6 of these will help you catch some ZZZZZ's ....  :thumbs:

I've heard of this... some people up the dosage to 12, and they can sleep just about anywhere... IE: on the toilet, head first on the stairs, the back of your truck, sidewalk, jail. :D

But there is a cure for your ...   It's called ...

f1_1.JPG

6 of these will help you catch some ZZZZZ's ....  :thumbs:

I've heard of this... some people up the dosage to 12, and they can sleep just about anywhere... IE: on the toilet, head first on the stairs, the back of your truck, sidewalk, JAIL. :D

If I wanna go to sleep, I just Find a Women to bore me to death on "HOW HER DAY WAS" Then I blow A load then its Counting Sheep for me!

:smash:

I cant sleep for anything at night, never could. I could be tired all day and into the night but as soon as I would try to go to sleep I'm wide awake. Took a toll on me when I had to be up for work at 5am and I wasnt getting to sleep till 2am. Worse was when I would actually fall asleep early, say around 10pm, every hour I would wake up for a few minutes then pass back out and ended up being more tired for work. So now on occasion i will take a perk or a zan if I know I'm not going to be able to fall asleep