Lets Make it clear once and for all..

26dub_SS

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am with you. I just spent Saturday with four blue ones at the Vette City get together. They were all nice, I was envious. I am partial to Silver-birch for obvious reasons. It singled me out in the crowd, besides I felt like the Pied Piper all the kids wanted to ride with me???

However, the old saying goes you always like what you dont have. Or is it if you ate Filet Mignon all the time you sometimes would get a hankering for a hamburger :puke: ? Just kidding you blue guys.

There were actually 5 all together thru the weekend but who's counting :jester:

They all look good and as for the fastest thats up for debate but I do think the blue one with white stripes was the fastest SS at the track in Ky :D

I am with you. I just spent Saturday with four blue ones at the Vette City get together. They were all nice, I was envious. I am partial to Silver-birch for obvious reasons. It singled me out in the crowd, besides I felt like the Pied Piper all the kids wanted to ride with me???

However, the old saying goes you always like what you dont have. Or is it if you ate Filet Mignon all the time you sometimes would get a hankering for a hamburger :puke: ? Just kidding you blue guys.

They all look good and as for the fastest thats up for debate but I do think the blue one with white stripes was the fastest SS at the track in Ky :D

The Blue one with the White Stripes would have been the Fastest at the track if the Maroon Z71 (kysilverado) had not been there! :D

Black. :chevy:  but I haven't raced a purple one yet. :jester:

post-7505-1163112247_thumb.jpg

With daisy wheels.  :jester:

What happened to her? She used to post once every 14 seconds.  :crackup:

Haha I made that Sig for her. It was suppose to be pink though.

Silver is the best color, the truck IS called Silverado. :thumbs:

The Blue one with the White Stripes would have been the Fastest at the track if the Maroon Z71 (kysilverado) had not been there! :D

See what I get for skipping the track...Darn I wish I could have stayed...I ought to be runnin with KYSilverado to defend blues honor anyway. Me and Popeye will have to show up at the track in force next year.

Dave

See what I get for skipping the track...Darn I wish I could have stayed...I ought to be runnin with KYSilverado to defend blues honor anyway. Me and Popeye will have to show up at the track in force next year.

Dave

Dave I told you to stick around! :smash:

i dont know why but red and blue are all i see here in so cal, maybe they just stand out more from a distance. i was looking for a blue one at first but am very happy i settled for black, because one black is the only color that looks good with color matched wheels, black looks the best when clean hands down, it reflects the most. and the new paint job im doing only works on black .

one more thing all the fastest silverado ss trucks are once again black.

I like blue, which is why I got one after searching for a while. It is almost identical to Corvette Electron Blue, which is also a nice color. Fairly easy to keep looking clean, very glossy/flashy. and I hardly ever pass another one on the road. The rarest color by far - I hardly even see non SS Arrival blue Silverados.