Lets Make it clear once and for all..

26dub_SS

I have an Onyx SS, but If I could do it again i would Prob get Victory Red.....

Mostly for cleaning reasons!

Black looks great but EVERY F'N THING SHOWS UP!

Booo....

But when shes Clean...... SHES CLEAN!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMHO, arrival blue is the best color because it's not made anymore and I hardley see them around here. If I knew then what I know now about black, I probably would have bought a blue one.

:withstupid: I vote blue. :D

Seriously though, it's all a matter of opinion. Black looks damn nice cleaned up, but is a biotch to keep clean. Besides, every black vehicle I've had has been a problem car, so I determined that's my bad luck color. Not a big fan of red, no offense intended, but there's just too many red vehicle. I just fell in love with the arrival blue when I saw it.

Kind of wish they made an artic white one.  Think it would have looked awesome.  Chrome wheels and cowl hood.  I've always liked white cars in most vehicles, especially vettes.

I've always had white silverados. I like white alot too, but this was my first color other than white.

IMHO, arrival blue is the best color because it's not made anymore and I hardley see them around here. If I knew then what I know now about black, I probably would have bought a blue one.

:thumbs:

I like that much less than 10% of the SSs out there are blue. :cool:

I am with you. I just spent Saturday with four blue ones at the Vette City get together. They were all nice, I was envious. I am partial to Silver-birch for obvious reasons. It singled me out in the crowd, besides I felt like the Pied Piper all the kids wanted to ride with me???

However, the old saying goes you always like what you dont have. Or is it if you ate Filet Mignon all the time you sometimes would get a hankering for a hamburger :puke: ? Just kidding you blue guys.

Silver birch bitches.... keepin it classy

I like black too, that was my first choice but like someone else said the silver birch was there and had the right price

that is also the reason I got the Silver-birch. the black one they had in Tucson was cloth interior and something else it did not have. Oh yeah, it had those silver rims not Chrome. Beside Silver-Birch looks great with a light coat of Texas-Georgia-Tennessee dust on it :banghead: .