Dynatech Supermaxx Headers

BILLS04SS

Does anyone know if Dynatech has come out with a new version of their headers that doesn't have the funky bend in it on the passenger side? I've been told they do but I haven't been able to verify this. Any help would be appreciated.. Also a part number? Tbyrne was no help at all on this subject. Thanks in advance..

Bill

OK.. after many many months of hemming and hawking (sp?) I've decided to go with the new version of the supermaxx headers. I talked with John Gaston in tech support for Dynatech and verified the new version. He told me the engineer who designed the old style must have fallen asleep the day he designed them. lol. I also opted for the NitroPlate coating offered from them. He said they prefer Nitro over Hotjet for several reasons. I've also decided to go with the Corsa Touring catback. Many thanks to all of your input, especially Cali. Feel free to ask any questions. :cheers:

One other note. I found a place that has an awsome deal as well with free shipping. I wont' quote a price on here, but PM me if your interested. I dont' want to upset any Supporting Vendors. Peace :thumbs:

Edited by BILLS04SS (see edit history)

OK.. after many many months of hemming and hawking (sp?)  I've decided to go with the new version of the supermaxx headers.  I talked with John Gaston in tech support for Dynatech and verified the new version.  He told me the engineer who designed the old style must have fallen asleep the day he designed them.  lol.  I also opted for the NitroPlate coating offered from them.  He said they prefer Nitro over Hotjet for several reasons.    I've also decided to go with the Corsa Touring catback.  Many thanks to all of your input, especially Cali.  Feel free to ask any questions.  :cheers:   

One other note.  I found a place that has an awsome deal as well with free shipping.  I wont' quote a price on here, but PM me if your interested.  I dont' want to upset any Supporting Vendors.  Peace :thumbs:

What reasons did they give you for choosing Nitro over Hotjet?