BedRug Installed

Pasadena SS

Very nice, looks very clean too!

Are those your daughters? Your youngest one reminds me of my daughter... hehe :D

Yep those are my daughters. The little one is 4 and the other 12. I have 2 girls who are not in the picture. How is your daughter doing? Is she driving soon?

Edited by Pasadena SS (see edit history)

I like it. Looks so clean. I want to get it but im not sure if im going to go with a shell or a cover. But if you dont mind me asking "Where and how much"? :thumbs:

I got it online at http://truckaddons.com/ and it was $305 exactly with no shipping and it came exactly on the 5th buisness day. You can probably find it on ebay and save a few bucks but you'll probably have to pay for shipping.

Are those your daughters? Your youngest one reminds me of my daughter... hehe :D

Yep those are my daughters. The little one is 4 and the other 12. I have 2 girls who are not in the picture. How is your daughter doing? Is she driving soon?

Mines 2 and shes almost as big as your little one!! Shes growing so fast!!!

Talk about a big baby :crazy: So I guess yes, she will be driving soon. :jester:

Talk about a big baby :crazy: So I guess yes, she will be driving soon. :jester:

Yeah thats a big baby lol, She is driving already tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zwOnhYt2kM

<3 her.