Pics of my trucks

kckid

When I bought the truck it had the ground force kit on it already. Last weekend I put djm hangers on the back and dropped the rear down lower. I can go up one hole in the back. I plan on adding spindles soon with the keys that were already in it. Right now I can fit one finger between the tire and fender up front. :D

Edited by kckid (see edit history)

When I bought the truck it had the ground force kit on it already. Last weekend I put djm hangers on the back and dropped the rear down lower. I can go up one hole in the back. I plan on adding spindles soon with the keys that were already in it. Right now I can fit one finger between the tire and fender up front. :D

I'm diggin' the air dam on the bottom of the SSS's bumper cover. I've never seen that before.

Makes it look like you took someone with a chiseled jaw, and added a cleft to their chin. (Like the chin operation in Me, Myself, and Irene)

Looks good! (I'm not much of a Found On Road Dead fan though ... sorry)

I'm diggin' the air dam on the bottom of the SSS's bumper cover. I've never seen that before.

Makes it look like you took someone with a chiseled jaw, and added a cleft to their chin. (Like the chin operation in Me, Myself, and Irene)

Looks good! (I'm not much of a Found On Road Dead fan though ... sorry)

autoguy has done it (i think he was the first) If im correct it the tahoe front chin. Never seen one on a black truck hmmm...im likin it

Ya, Autoguy was the first to do it, its a factory item you can get for somewhere between $60 to $90 bucks I believe. There was a how too on here, but I couldn't find it. I remember people who put the thing on had trouble making it fit and some ended up just taking them off after getting them on.